TEFL Iberia is hiring! We are looking for someone to join our small, passionate team to do a mixture of coordination and reception duties in the afternoons.
We are looking for someone who:
- has good computer skills and admin skills – word processing, etc
- has a pleasant, patient and friendly manner
- has excellent customer service skills
- has attention to detail
- is professional and works conscientiously
- can speak English and Spanish
- has a good telephone manner
- knows the products / services well and can sell confidently
- is knowledgeable about the computers / software / whiteboards
- coordinating student accommodation
- monitoring social networks
- producing invoices / receipts
- making sure all classrooms and common areas are clean every evening
- knowing the details of the different courses, including dates and prices
- answering the phone, register calls, data in CRM
- answering the door, show people around the school, inform about services required
Essential: written and spoken fluency in both English and Spanish.
Timetable: 16.30 to 20.30, Monday to Friday (part time).
Payment: 480€ net monthly.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with the job position in the subject line.