If studying intensively for one month doesn’t suit your timetable or budget you can complete the same 160-hour TEFL course part time, over 3 months.
This course is ideal for you if:
- You are keen to study a TEFL course but your work schedule doesn’t permit one month off work
- You have never taught before or have little formal experience
- You want to maximise your work opportunities with first-class training and certificate
- You are serious about making a career change and becoming an English teacher
The course covers exactly the same material as the intensive 160-hour course, spread out over 13 weeks. For more information see the detailed description of the course overview and syllabus.
Classes run on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 6.30pm-9.30pm.
- Monday – input session (methodology, language analysis, teaching techniques)
- Tuesday – lesson preparation
- Wednesday – teaching practice and feedback
You will also be expected to dedicate a few hours per week to homework assignments and self-study.
Course duration: 13 weeks. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about 2018 dates.
The full price for the course is 1400€ and we offer a flexible payment plan:
- 30% of the course fee to book a place
- 40% at the end of the first month
- 30% at the end of the second month
Please read the full terms and conditions here.
Please complete our simple, non-committal application form and we’ll get back to you in under 12 hours.