6 Jul 2020 - 31 Jul 2020
Gain an internationally recognised TEFL qualification and work in Barcelona for 1 year or more.
This course is ideal for you if:
- You are from the US, Canada, Australia (or any other country outside of the EU) and would like to live and work in Barcelona.
- You want to travel freely during your time in Barcelona.
- You want to maximise your work opportunities with first-class training and internationally recognised Trinity CertTESOL qualification.
- You want to develop professionally as a teacher.
Course & accommodation:
- 4 weeks accommodation.
- 160-hour Trinity CertTESOL course and qualification.
- 11-month Developing Teacher course (satisfies Spanish student visa requirements).
- Trinity CertTESOL examination and certificate fees.
- Expert tuition from professional teachers.
- Access to beautiful school library, high-speed wifi, computers.
- 6+ hours of observed teaching practice with real learners.
- Job contacts and placement help – our host school hires exclusively from TEFL Iberia graduates.
- Dedicated course coordinator.
- Guaranteed job interview in local school.
- Express DHL delivery for visa documents.
- Personal assistance at the foreign office in Barcelona – a coordinator from the school will attend the appointment with you and help with documents and translations.
- We book your NIE appointment for you.
- Airport pickup.
- Local cultural experience (flamenco show / paella / sangria making workshop).
- Pre-course breakfast.
- Social calendar at the school.
- Detailed description of Trinity CertTESOL course and syllabus
- Entry requirements
- Accommodation assistance
- Visa assistance