TEFL Course Prices 2019
Barcelona is a very popular destination to study TEFL and as such the courses fill up quickly. We offer a 150€ discount if you book your course 6 weeks in advance.
|4-week TEFL course in Barcelona (Trinity CertTESOL)||1550 EUR||Apply now|
|— with early booking discount*||1400 EUR||Apply now|
|— with job placement in China||2400 EUR||Apply now|
|Part-time Trinity CertTESOL course||1500 EUR||Apply now|
|12-month Developing Teacher course and student visa||1200 EUR||Apply now|
|3-day Teaching Young learners course||300 EUR||Send enquiry|
|Online grammar course||100 EUR||Send enquiry|
|Teaching business English course||300 EUR||Send enquiry|
* Book your course 6 weeks in advance to receive the discount price.
You can pay for your course using a credit/debit card, cash, Paypal, Transferwise or direct bank transfer. Once you have applied and been accepted onto the course you will be provided with a link in order to complete the payment.
For all courses you must pay either a 300€ down payment or the full course balance to secure a place on the course. We offer a flexible payment plan, please read carefully.
|Trinity CertTESOL course||1 Jul 2019||26 Jul 2019||€1550||Places available||Apply|
|Trinity CertTESOL course||29 Jul 2019||23 Aug 2019||€1550||Places available||Apply|
|Trinity CertTESOL course||2 Sep 2019||27 Sep 2019||€1550||Places available||Apply|
|Trinity CertTESOL course||30 Sep 2019||25 Oct 2019||€1550||Places available||Apply|
|Trinity CertTESOL course||28 Oct 2019||22 Nov 2019||€1550||Places available||Apply|
|Trinity CertTESOL course||25 Nov 2019||20 Dec 2019||€1550||Places available||Apply|
- September 17th 2018
The courses can be started any time, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a start date.
The online component can be started any time, please contact email@example.com to arrange a start date.
2018 practical course dates:
- July 2nd – 5th
- September 24th – 27th
- October 22nd – 25th
- November 19th – 22nd
In all our courses you will receive:
- All course material – books, handouts, folders, resources, etc.
- Expert tuition and access to your tutor all day.
- 10 hours of pre-course self-study material.
- Small groups – maximum of 12 trainees per class.
- Dedicated, lifelong careers service.
- Modern classrooms and access to our resources – interactive whiteboards, projectors, library.
- A written appraisal of your performance on the course.
- Variety in your teaching practice – learners of different abilities and group sizes.
- Access to specialist teaching literature – business English, medical English, legal English, etc.
- Job contacts and placement help – our host school hires exclusively from TEFL Iberia graduates.
- Affordable accommodation service.
- Dedicated trainers and staff – plenty of assistance to help you settle in Barcelona.
- Pre-course welcome breakfast.
Trinity moderation fees and certificate are included.
In our courses we don’t include:
- The cost of your accommodation for your time on the course – see our accommodation page for more information.
View our terms and conditions.