TEFL Course Prices 2017
Barcelona is a very popular destination to study TEFL and as such the courses fill up quickly. We offer a 150€ discount if you book your course 6 weeks in advance.
|Spring discount on April 3rd course||950 EUR||Apply now|
|4-week TEFL course in Barcelona||1400 EUR||Apply now|
|— with early booking discount*||1250 EUR||Apply now|
|3-month, Part-time 160-hour TEFL course||1400 EUR||Apply now|
|1-Week 40-hour TEFL course||349 EUR||Apply now|
|6-month Developing Teacher course||720 EUR||Send enquiry|
|3-day Teaching Young learners extension course||300 EUR||Send enquiry|
* Book your course 6 weeks in advance to receive the discount price.
You can pay for your course using a credit/debit card, cash, Paypal, Transferwise or direct bank transfer. Once you have applied and been accepted onto the course you will be provided with a link in order to complete the payment.
For the 160-hour month course, all students must pay a 200€ deposit to secure a place on the course and the remaining balance can be paid in instalments. Please contact email@example.com for more details.
For all other courses, the course fee must be paid in full in order to confirm your place.
|Month TEFL Course||3 Apr 2017||28 Apr 2017||€950||Places available||Apply|
|Month TEFL Course||8 May 2017||2 Jun 2017||€1400||Places available||Apply|
|Month TEFL Course||5 Jun 2017||30 Jun 2017||€1400||Places available||Apply|
|Month TEFL Course||3 Jul 2017||28 Jul 2017||€1400||Places available||Apply|
|Month TEFL Course||31 Jul 2017||25 Aug 2017||€1400||Places available||Apply|
|Month TEFL Course||28 Aug 2017||22 Sep 2017||€1400||Places available||Apply|
|Month TEFL Course||25 Sep 2017||20 Oct 2017||€1400||Places available||Apply|
|Month TEFL Course||23 Oct 2017||17 Nov 2017||€1400||Places available||Apply|
|Month TEFL Course||20 Nov 2017||15 Dec 2017||€1400||Places available||Apply|
- February 6th 2017
- March 6th 2017
- April 3rd 2017
- January 9th – April 5th 2017
- April 10th – June 5th 2017
In all our courses you will receive:
- All course material – books, handouts, folders, resources, etc.
- Expert tuition and access to your tutor all day.
- 10 hours of pre-course self-study material.
- Small groups – maximum of 8 trainees per class.
- Dedicated, lifelong careers service.
- Modern classrooms and access to our resources – interactive whiteboards, projectors, library.
- Quality certification in English Teaching and a written appraisal of your performance on the course.
- Variety in your teaching practice – learners of different abilities and group sizes.
- Access to specialist teaching literature – business English, medical English, legal English, etc.
- Job contacts and placement help – our host school hires exclusively from TEFL Iberia graduates.
- Affordable accommodation service.
- Dedicated trainers and staff – plenty of assistance to help you settle in Barcelona.
In our courses we don’t include:
- The cost of your accommodation for your time on the course – see our accommodation page for more information.
View our terms and conditions.