TEFL Iberia is hiring!
We are looking for qualified course tutors for our Trinity CertTESOL course in Barcelona.
The role is primarily to lead morning input sessions for the Trinity CertTESOL course, assess trainees and liaise with Trinity College London.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and delivering input sessions
- Continual development of the course
- Assessing trainees
- Teaching demo lessons
- Organising the teaching practice timetable
- Taking overall responsibility for the smooth running of the course
- Diploma level qualification in TEFL (Cambridge DELTA, Trinity DipTESOL, PGCE in TEFL, etc)
- Minimum 4 years teaching experience in a range of backgrounds
- One year of teacher training experience
- A passion for teaching
- Knowledge of the Trinity CertTESOL syllabus and organisation
- Autónomo status
- Previous management / customer service experience
If you meet the above requirements and would like more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org