To be eligible for a place on the course you should:
- Be over the age of 18.
- Demonstrate your ability to express yourself in written and spoken English. You do NOT have to be a native speaker.
- Demonstrate an enthusiasm for teaching & learning
- Demonstrate an ability to deal with the demands of the course – this could be a degree or the qualifications needed to be accepted onto a degree course. Skills acquired through work experience are accepted if you haven’t completed any higher education.
- Be in good health and able to deal with the physical demands of teaching every day.
- Have the personality qualities suited to teaching – friendly, confident, presentable and good with people.
To be accepted onto the course you need to complete a short interview (10-15 minutes) with one of our course coordinators to discuss your options, what you want to get out of the course and your plans afterwards.