To enrol with TEFL Iberia, applicants must:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively and efficiently communicate in written and spoken English. Please note: Native English is NOT a requirement.
- Display enthusiasm and passion for both teaching and learning.
- Possess an ability to deal with the demands of this course – this can be displayed via a higher education degree or through past work experience.
- Be in good enough physical health to deal with the physical rigours of a daily teaching schedule.
- Have a winning, A+ attitude – there’s a reason we pass 98% of all applicants, and it’s because we only accept friendly people with a passion for excellence!
To be accepted onto the course you need to complete a short interview (20-25 minutes) with one of our course coordinators to discuss your options, what you want to get out of the course and your plans afterwards.