18 May 2020 - 12 Jun 2020
Get trained and qualified to teach both adults and children in under 5 weeks.
This course is ideal for you if:
- You would like real teaching practice with both adults and children.
- You want the security of having an internationally recognised teaching qualification.
- You want to double your employment opportunities when you finish the course.
- You need help with your move to Barcelona.
Course & accommodation:
- 5 weeks accommodation.
- 160-hour Trinity CertTESOL course and qualification.
- 20-hour Teaching Young Learners course.
- Trinity CertTESOL examination and certificate fees.
- Expert tuition from professional teachers.
- Access to beautiful school library, high-speed wifi, computers.
- 6+ hours of observed teaching practice with real learners.
- Job contacts and placement help – our host school hires exclusively from TEFL Iberia graduates.
- Dedicated course coordinator.
- Guaranteed job interview in local school.
- Personal assistance at the local council in Barcelona – a coordinator from the school will attend the appointment with you and help with documents and translations.
- We book your NIE appointment for you.
- Airport pickup.
- Local cultural experience (flamenco show / paella / sangria making workshop).
- Pre-course breakfast.
- Social calendar at the school.
- Detailed description of Trinity CertTESOL course and syllabus
- Entry requirements
- Accommodation assistance